Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 03:18:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        mark@grondar.za
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, markm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Updating p5-* ports for perl-5.005_01

 * > Eek.  Maybe you can add a "/bin/rm -rf /usr/libdata/perl5/5.005" in
 * > the install rule when you upgrade to 5.006. :)
 *
 * Can do.

I wasn't actually serious.  But if you want to do that, then you don't
need the version number.

 * That has to do with the defaults built into the POD code, and the way the
 * package maker and author (ab)used them.

Eek.  Sorry, should have told you I wasn't expecting you to try to
explain it to me.... ;)

Satoshi