Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 1995 04:19:31 GMT
From:      "Thomas M. Harmon" <harmon@harmon.metronet.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PPP

I have FreeBSD 2.0 from the Walnut Creek CDROM, and I have been
trying to install the PPP package that it came with.  I have
rebuilt the kernel, and gotten the infomation necessary from the
network that I am trying to connect to.  It connects just fine,
and I can rlogin to a host on the network, but after about a
minute, my PC reboots.

Has anyone seen this before, or know of a solution?

I can forward any addition information deemed necessary.

Thanks,

TMH