Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:48:26 +1000
From:      JacobRhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel D845EPT2 Motherboard - USB broken :(

Resending: realised I should indicate I am using 4.8-STABLE (Freshly compiled)

Hey People,

Does anyone here use the Intel EPT2 motherboard? Have they managed to get USB
working, and if so how? Any ideas greatly appreciated! (Or where to poke at
would be useful as well).

usbd -dd prints messages as if it is all working fine, but it simply does not
recognise any device you chuck at it.

Thanks,
Jacob

Motherboard web site: http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/pt2/

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 4478
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386