Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:01:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@nas.nasa.gov>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   building m3 for alpha...

The current ports collection for m3 (necessary for cvsup, right) seems to
have a wad of i386 binaries as part of it- at least my naive attempts to
build it seemed to have run into this. What would you recommend be
done for an attempt to get this working on an alpha (which is of great
amusement to me because the DESCR seems to indicate that this came *from*
digital.....)