Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Daugherty <doc@wcug.wwu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   openSSL/mod_ssl

Ok, I've installed openSSL but I'm really unsure about getting mod_ssl to
work with apache. Is there somewhere in the ports I need to install
mod_ssl from? I don't see it in the ports collection.

The way I understand it is I just need to add a line into my
apache.conf file to make it a loadable module on startup. I also see I
must start 2 apache processess, 1 http and 1 https. How would I go about
doing that?

David
Software Eng. - NetManage
Work email: david.daugherty@netmanage.com