Date:      28 Mar 99 16:13:36 PST
From:      JESSE MONROY <monroyj@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Subject:   Re: [Re: Which LAN PCCARD for FreeBSD (no PAO!)]

Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com> wrote:
> > Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp> writes:
> > ......[SNIP]........
> =

> This is what I did for almost 18 months, but unfortunately what happene=
> was that any changes I made to make it fit into the FreeBSD model bette=
> were rejected by PAO, even good changes. :(
> =

> This is just one of the many reasons I don't do laptop support on
> FreeBSD anymore (but only one of them).
> =

> And, based on recent feedback I've had with PAO members, it seems that
> the same sort of behavior would happen again due to the difficulties in=

> communicating and design methodologies.
> =

    Please excuse me for breaking in.
    I have been monitoring this group for about a year or two.
    Lately, I've noted that subject threads seem to break into
    bursts.  This seems to be an indicator.

    Without getting to convoluted, I seems that things need to
    change in this mailing-list.  I not sure what, because I
    don't read the mail, just the subject headers.

    I'm not meaning to be insultive or rash; this is just
    an observation.