Date:      Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:49:21 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Seahawk <seahawk@visi.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wireless atheros card problems

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Sam Leffler wrote:

> If no 11b rates are listed then no 11b channels were identified.  The
> original poster didn't identify their system and I suspect it's an old
> one w/ an out of date hal that had a bug that caused this problem.
> Updating to -current should fix it.
>
> 	Sam

Hello, here's the uname info that wasn't in my last post.

# uname -a
FreeBSD mus.cyber-penguin.com 5.3-RELEASE-p8 FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE-p8 #9:
Wed Apr 13 00:09:08 CDT 2005
root@mus.cyber-penguin.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/CUSTOM  i386

I did a build/installworld just recently, though I'm using RELENG_5_3
branch.

-Chad