Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 1997 15:29:08 -0700
From:      "Todd S. Hansen (Taco)" <tshansen@sdcc10.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Only 2 US ftp servers for FreeBSD

I just (like 1 hour ago) tried to upgrade freebsd on my system. I was
scared to find out that only two of six the US based ftp servers listed
in the choices on the floppy actually exist (2 don't exist) and have the
proper directories in which the config program looks to download
FreeBSD. I thought I would just make sure you guys know, Because those
two servers seem to have quite a large load on them, (I got 1.6 Kbps on
multiple T3's). Thanks.
	-todd
--
Todd Hansen, KD6YPS (Taco)
taco@mad.scientist.com

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive...it is the right
of the people to alter or to abolish it"  - Declaration Of Independence