Date:      Sun, 3 Oct 1999 13:14:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt White <mjw@dhp.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Mobile List <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PAO3 and FreeBSD3.3

What's happening is that my laptop, a Sony PCG-719c, has a uhci usb
controller.  FreeBSD recoginizes the controller, but for some reason the
controller wants to place itself at IRQ 255, which sounds suspiciouly like
a -1 gettig stuck into an unsigned char but I really haven't spent a lot
of time trying to figure out why this is happening.

from dmesg:

uhci0: <Intel 82371AB/EB USB Host Controller> rev 0x01 int d irq 255 on
pci0.1.2
create_intr: requested irq255 too high, limit is 15
usb0: could not map irq

Anyway, for now I'm just living without USB.

-Matt