Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 1998 21:33:19 -0600
From:      "David L. Aldridge" <dlac@aldridge.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Classes

Please pardon the crossposting, but maybe this will keep the next guy from being
bitten.
Ftp was dropping me at the same point in an mget and the ftpd pid was
disappearing at the same time without a log entry.  After searching for .core,
standing on my head an scratching a lot, I finally remembered that the 2.2.6
encourages the use of classes.
Yup.  I had a file limit that was dropping the ftp transfer.
I was logging *.* and getting no event recorded.  Someone somewhere will
probably want to put this on his/her list of todo.
Regards
Dave
--
David L. Aldridge
The Aldridge Company 281.368.0166 (fax: 281.368.0381)