Date:      Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:24:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      alan bryan <alanbryan1234@yahoo.com>
To:        alan bryan <alanbryan1234@yahoo.com>, dandee@volny.cz, 'Paul Richards' <paul.richards@gmail.com>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: 6.0 BETA1: "nve0: device timeout(..)" on amd64 with nForce4 ethernet

--- alan bryan <alanbryan1234@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Also, I am running 4BSD right now and it may die
> once
> a day to several times per day but I can't remember
> it
> dying when I was testing ULE for a while so I may
> switch back to ULE for a bit and report back if that
> has any positive effect.

Well, I switched to ULE and ran for the past day and
it died again so that really didn't change anything.
Once the network died I tried pinging my gateway and I
got:
> ping 10.0.0.1
PING 10.0.0.1 (10.0.0.1): 56 data bytes
ping: sendto: No buffer space available

/var/log/messages rolled over because it went over
100K due to all these error messages.

--Alan