Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 23:32:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sean Harding <sharding@ophelia.uoregon.edu>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        KapuT <kaput@whoever.com>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FUG- FreeBSD User Group

On Sat, 21 Mar 1998, Sue Blake wrote:

> Can anyone suggest books or on line documents that they've found useful?

If you're looking to learn more serious admin stuff, there's no substitute
for "Unix System Administration Handbook," often referred to as "the red
book." ISBN 0131510517. It's not what you want to get to originally learn
Unix, but once you are up to speed on the basics, this book is truly
wonderful. It's the one book that always sits on my desk and never returns
to the shelf :-)

Sean

--
"Believe me, the truth is we're not honest. Not the people that we dream."
 --10,000 Maniacs, "Eden"