Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:19:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Tracy <freebsd-stable-for-chris@db.lm.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   GENERIC kernel configuration file

Hello,

Today I installed the latest stable snapshot (4.4-20020103-STABLE) and
when I was configuring my kernel from the GENERIC configuration file,
I noticed that 'maxusers' was set to '0'.

Is this simply a typo, or does it mean something else?  I searched
through my archive of this list and couldn't come up with anything...
I know the default value used to be '10' so I thought maybe this might
have been a mistake.

Thanks,
-Chris Tracy
 (Telerama Internet -/- System & Network Administrator -/- www.telerama.com)