Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 1996 21:04:55 +0000
From:      "Ian Kallen" <ian@gamespot.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with pop3d and attachments

I have occasional problems with this.  Most attachments are fine but
once in a while I need to open the user's mail, save out the
attachment and ditch the message and _then_ they can pop it.
Everyone here pretty much uses Eudora, I don't know what it is, a
weird header or something -- the error messages are'nt consistent.
Oh well.

> Date:          Tue, 03 Sep 1996 16:22:22 -0400
> To:            freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
> From:          "Frederick K. Horman" <fredh@b4futures.net>
> Subject:       Problem with pop3d and attachments

> I have a problem with pop3d. Anyone that receives mail with a file
> attachment can not get their mail. This problem only exists if a user has an
> attachment.
>
> fredh@b4futures.net

Ian Kallen                           ian@gamespot.com
     Director of Technology & Web Administration
            http://www.gamespot.com