Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:27:44 +1000
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Comments on Release Building for -current

Howdy,

I had been doing semi-regular builds (twice weekly) up until early
June. However, kernel stability then became an issue for me.
Looking at snapshots.jp.freebsd.org, releases stopped being built
on June 21, with the exception of July 7 and 8.
I've been given some useful suggestions. I shall now go and do some
more builds, then summarise the size changes to the list. It will
take a while - my -current build box is a PII-300 laptop.

> --
>
> John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>  <><  http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/
> "Power Users Use the Power to Serve!"  -  http://www.FreeBSD.org/

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au