Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:36:41 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH for -STABLE?

> 	I know that OpenSSH is relatively new, and that a port for it was
> recently incorporated into -CURRENT.  However, I can't find any
> information that would tell me whether or not it's been back-ported
> to -STABLE (the port for -CURRENT appears to depend on crypto.1, a

There is no "back porting to -STABLE" for the Ports.  Ports more properly
tracks (ie, supports -STABLE) than -CURRENT.

BTW, this *REALLY* should have been sent to ports@freebsd.org.  The fact
you have having a problem with a port superseeds the fact you are having
the problem on -STABLE.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com)