Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 1996 16:17:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Utz <spaz@u.washington.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   fixit.flp functional?

Hello;

	I just downloaded fixit.flp from two different locations. Both
copies failed to function in the manner in which i expected.

	I assumed that i could boot from the fixit.flp. But i get a "cant
find /kernel" message when i try to boot from it. Is this a problem with
the disk image or the floppies i used? I tried to use two different
floppies, formatted freshly for the purpose. I suppose the problem could
be with my floppy drive, but then why would it break now, today?

tnks!

 John Utz	spaz@u.washington.edu
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life