Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:58:27 -0500
From:      Sam Drinkard <sam@wa4phy.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Retrieving packages ?

I've run across some items I don't particularly want to build due to all
the various dependencies, and thought perhaps just doing an install of
packages.  I'm running 4.7-Stable.  When I try to grab the packages I
want, it fails (don't recall the error message, but I believe
"unknown").  I've set the version to be 4.7-Release.  Is there some
other tweak I need to do to be able to retrieve packages on a -stable
system from the -release versions?

Thanks..

Sam