Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 05:54:19 -0400
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   knapster can't connect after make world

I've been using knapster for about a month now with no problems, but
after doing a cvsup and make world yesterday it can no longer connect
to the server. My only clue is it uses port 6699 for downloads. Any
help as to where to look for what may be blocking it? All my other
online services are still working.

I'm running 4.0 STABLE.

Thanks in advance.

--
Walter Brameld

Linux:     Where do you want to go tomorrow?
BSD:       Are you guys coming, or what?
Walter:    And what does THIS button do??