Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 13:20:03 +0000 ()
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>
To:        Jim Binkley <jrb@cs.pdx.edu>
Cc:        Bill Harrison <perilous@ix.netcom.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NCSA Server

On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Jim Binkley wrote:
> Your message <9512191752.AA27841@worldlink.worldlink.com>:
> >Does anyone know if the NCSA WWW server has been compiled for  FreeBSD?
> >
> Compile it for netbsd and it should work.  I've done 1.4 and
> I'm  about to get 1.5 going.

Or just use Apache, it is NCSA on speed (idling at about 120 mph), with
modular steroids.

(i.e. Apache is based off the NCSA source, and is cross compatible to an
NCSA server configuration (although Apache has more config options)).

Furthermore, Apache is faster and pretty much all around better.

-Brandon