Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 2002 09:14:01 -0700
From:      "Dave Richards" <dave@synergy.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.1

Is there any place I can get FreeBSD 2.1 anymore?  I have been doing some
Mach-related work and FreeBSD 2.1 is the last release Utah used for their
mach4 work.  I have looked around for an FTP site but have been unable to
find one anywhere.  What I'd love to find is an ISO image for FreeBSD 2.1 if
one exists, failing that a set of tars.  Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    Dave