Date:      Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:50:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Hall <leareth@angui.sh>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux_base-6.1 vs 7.1?

I don't suppose someone can sum up the differences between
the two? I have several game servers running that rely on
the linux_base-6.1 I installed many moons ago, and was thinking
of upgrading them. Are they more robust, more stable, etc etc?
My googling is turning up surprisingly little information on
the additions/features of each. I have several random game
server crashes that I'm hoping will be fixed with 'improved'
code.

Thanks,

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.