Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 1996 21:03:47 -0500
From:      chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Interested in a 'deleteuser'?

On Jan 9,  3:02pm, Terry Lambert wrote:
} > } Mike Mayberry (mikem@cs.weber.edu) has an academic machine setup so
} > } that idle accounts are automatically tarred up and compressed after
} > } a period of inactivity.  If the user logs on after this has happened,
} > } the account is automatically reexploded.
} > }
} > 	nice, is he making it public?
}
} You could ask... it is currently for SunOS, Solaris, Irix, and
} Ultrix machines.
}
}
} 					Terry Lambert
} 					terry@lambert.org
} ---
} Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my present
} or previous employers.
}-- End of excerpt from Terry Lambert

	Well, because you anounced it, I assumed you asked permission
first...

--
Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &