Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:53:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Williams <williams@hamlet.res.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dual-homed host

Id like to put two ethernet cards in my freebsd box.  They are both NE2000
compat cards.  However, what is the driver name for the second card?  How
do I set that up?  Also, I keep getting an error with my NIC.  It says
something to the effect of "Corrupt NIC memory, invalid packet length
45000" or something like that.  This NIC was the one I installed FreeBSD
over a network with, so it does work...  Suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan