Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 01:50:13 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Jesper Skriver <jesper@skriver.dk>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for Eicon Diva Pro ISDN pccard adapter

In message <200002121921.LAA04520@mass.cdrom.com> Mike Smith writes:
: The information here is probably not enough for our braindead pccard code
: to get it right; with no configuration entries it won't be able to
: guesstimate a valid configuration.

But there are config entries.  The pccard should be able to cope with
it.  I don't see anything in the CIS that pccard would have trouble
with.  braindead likely is a bit strong...

: >         Card decodes 4 address lines, limited 8/16 Bit I/O

We can put this at any 16 byte boundary....

: It's impossible to tell from this
: whether the card does or doesn't look like a serial port; I'd say more
: likely not though (it has 16 I/O registers, rather than the 8 that a
: standard UART has).

Most pccard that implement ISDN have special register sets.  This card
doesn't sound familiar.

Warner