Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 23:12:42 -0400
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   make clean in /usr/ports

Why do I have to specify -DNOCLEANDEPENDS when doing a 'make clean' in
/usr/ports? Why would anyone want to clean dependencies when cleaning the entire
ports tree? Isn't that kinda redundant?

I can already hear the response..."Send a patch...". Have you actually looked at
the makefiles? I have a better chance of decphering the Iliad written in
cuneiform.

-Brandon