Date:      Thu, 11 May 95 22:04:08 EDT
From:      @@ebrps.engr.subr.edu ()
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:    X-mouse ills

Stange, I recall asking on here approximately a week ago how to
configure a SLIP client under FreeBSD using TIA...  I didn't work
immediatley, but we stayed up late hacking our way through IP routing
tables and were sucessful!!  FreeBSD is my OS of choice now, I feel
proud to use such a quality /*free*/ OS.
I installed X via FTP painlessly, but one problem remains, I've got a
MS compatible bus-mouse..  I've tried using /dev/mse0 for it w/ no
luck, and MAKEDEV won't make a tty00 under the 950412 snapshot I'm
running.. Any ideas??