Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:36:50 +0200
From:      Michael Nottebrock <lofi@freebsd.org>
To:        Thomas Quinot <thomas@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: k3b problem

--nextPart235505624.CdJ8TCS0tQ

On Wednesday, 25. April 2007, Thomas Quinot wrote:
> * Ganbold, 2007-04-25 :
> > With this revision of atapi-cam.c k3b application hangs on splash screen
> > and I had to use power button only to restart the machine.
>
> I am confused. Is your *application* hanging, or is the *whole system*
> hanging

People have reported system hangs, reboots and kernel panics. See=20
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2007-April/034556.html an=
d=20
the messages referenced in that message, as well as followups (I personally=
=20
don't run a recent enough FreeBSD to get the problem).

Cheers,
=2D-=20
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi@freebsd.org