Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:41:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jaime Kikpole <jaime@malkav.snowmoon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   esound port's esddsp

	Anyone know how to get esddsp (from the esound port) to work under
FreeBSD or if its even possible?  Supposedly, I should be able to type:

esddsp xanim file.mpg

	...and xanim will begin playing file.mpg and send its audio output
to the esound sound mixer so that it can play even though other programs
may be outputting sound at the same time.  Am I barking up the wrong tree?
I honestly don't care what program does it, just so long as I can play
audio output from several sources at the same time.  (I used to use nas
for this, but I can't find any MP3 players that are compatible with it.)

						Thanks in advance,
						Jaime