Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 02:02:37 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "reza jamshid" <rezaj_@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@freebsd-services.com
Subject:   Re: getting DCC fully functioning with ipnat/ipf

Given that you're nat'ing on tun0, I guess you might be using ppp(8).

If you are, throw away your ipnat/ipf stuff and just use ppp's -nat
switch instead.  It gets DCC right (as well as other things like
pings, traceroute, active ftp etc (pings may be fixed in ipnat these
days - I don't know for sure though)).

--
Brian <brian@freebsd-services.com>                <brian@Awfulhak.org>
      http://www.freebsd-services.com/        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>