Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 07:12:23 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@picus.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Silly makeworld question

Perhaps I'm a little over-confident, but when it's time to upgrade, I
typically just do it.

None of the servers in my noc have monitors or keyboards.  All work is done
"remote".  This means that I can't cut down to single usermode.

Typically, I build, install, make new kernel, install, reboot, pray that
everything works.

In 3 years of doing this, I've not had any problems. (knock on wood)

YMMV,

-Troy