Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 1996 09:57:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Dyson <dyson>
To:        adam@veda.is (Adam David)
Cc:        dyson@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sig 11's on current

> I have been getting these too, along with unusual Malloc warnings, and from
> all manner of programs. This is on a 16 MB machine which is heavily loaded
> for the memory size. Sources are from March 6th. The parent process of such
> abnormally terminated processes has been observed sometimes to wait forever,
> with CPU% in the region of 0% or 120%, until killed manually (does not respond
> to keyboard).

I have found several interesting bugs in the VM code and had several
pointed out to me.  The commits should happen sometime this weekend.  I
have had some emergencies at work causing some delays in testing.
It is suprising that the code works as well as it does :-(.  Please
revert to older than the broken code for production work.

John