Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 10:55:32 +0100
From:      Jesper Skriver <jesper@skriver.dk>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for Eicon Diva Pro ISDN pccard adapter

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 01:50:13AM -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <200002121921.LAA04520@mass.cdrom.com> Mike Smith writes:
> : The information here is probably not enough for our braindead pccard code
> : to get it right; with no configuration entries it won't be able to
> : guesstimate a valid configuration.
>
> But there are config entries.  The pccard should be able to cope with
> it.  I don't see anything in the CIS that pccard would have trouble
> with.  braindead likely is a bit strong...
>
> : >         Card decodes 4 address lines, limited 8/16 Bit I/O
>
> We can put this at any 16 byte boundary....
>
> : It's impossible to tell from this
> : whether the card does or doesn't look like a serial port; I'd say more
> : likely not though (it has 16 I/O registers, rather than the 8 that a
> : standard UART has).
>
> Most pccard that implement ISDN have special register sets.  This card
> doesn't sound familiar.

I've only got this card, but as I don't run windows, I have little use
for it, as it is.
Would it help, if I shipped it to you ? Only I need to get it back, as
it's Tele Danmark's property ...

/Jesper

Work:    Network manager @ AS3292 (Tele Danmark DataNetworks)
Private: Geek            @ AS2109 (A much smaller network ;-)