Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 1997 21:44:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kwoody <kwoody@citytel.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X question...

I run under FVWM pretty much all the time and had a strange occurance.

I had a pine window open logged in as me (kwoody) a window for "root" and
fired up Netscape and suddenly I could switch windows but couldnt type
anything in any window. The cursor would stay hollow. I fired up another
shell(xterm). I could type in it but even it was weird since I would be in
one window and try to type but the type would appear in the xterm that i
had just run...

Dont know why it happend but I fixed it by restarting fvwm from the exit
menu.

Anyone know what might have mixed up there?