Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:12:33 -0400
From:      Dmitry Sonkin <dsonkin@us.ibm.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Problem with FreeBSD makemap

Gentlemen,

I was trying to setup virtusertable for use with sendmail on my home computer
and encountered the problem with makemap utility.
When I type "makemap hash virtusertable" nothing happens. It seems like makemap
hangs up.
I would use dbm utility instead but it's not available on the system. What else
can I do?

Another problem of lower priority is characters on the screen do not wrap but
disappear after the border is reached. Is there anything I can do to my
terminal settings to change that?

Thank you very much,

Dmitry Sonkin
dsonkin@us.ibm.com