Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:01:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
Cc:        "Daniel M. Eischen" <eischen@vigrid.com>, Arun Sharma <adsharma@sharmas.dhs.org>, arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recent face to face threads talks.

As a general commnet I think that teh 'simplifications' we discussed were
basically because we couldn't see easy ways of doing them, or at least not
without rewriting large amounts of stuff.
I don't think what we talked about precludes any of these things, but that
we didn't feen it was important enough to make them out primary
objective. The decision that we would allow a process (Q) that had been
involuntarily pre-empted to continue with the KSE/thread it was running
before teh pre-emption is a simplification because it requires no work
where calling the UTS could in fact require a lot of work. However we
don't PRECLUDE someone fromd oing that work in the future.