Date:      Mon, 15 May 1995 17:27:11 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pine port

 *     Unfortunately, Pine does not (AFAIK) come with an "install" target
 * in its Makefiles.  :(  So I did my best and made a package that
 * consists of the following:

Hmm, that's strange, I thought it came with one.  Oh well.

 * > Anyway, right now time is kinda limited.  Can you just make the three
 * > necessary pkg/* files, that would be good enough.
 *
 *     Where should I send it?

You can tar them up and leave them on your home directory on time,
I'll go grab it and see how it works in our ports tree.

Satoshi