Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:56:58 +0300
From:      Tomi Vainio - Sun Finland <Tomi.Vainio@Sun.COM>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@gumbysoft.com>
Cc:        Lucas James <Lucas.James@LDJcs.Com.Au>
Subject:   Re: more panics from current (partII)

Once again our vinum build failed.  This time it could do over 90% of
14 hours of work and we didn't got a panic just a "hang".  Only we
could do while system was printing ata error messages was to press
reset button.  Difference to earlier situation is that we put back old
3c905 xl-card and removed 4 port dc-Znyx.  At the same time we changed
pci card positions.  Do you still think this has nothing do ata kernel
code?

  Tomppa

login: ad6: WARNING - WRITE_DMA recovered from missing interrupt
ad6: WARNING - WRITE_DMA recovered from missing interrupt
ad6: WARNING - WRITE_DMA recovered from missing interrupt
ad4: WARNING - WRITE_DMA recovered from missing interrupt
ata2: spurious interrupt - status=0x51 error=0x84 reason=0x01