Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:27:55 -0800
From:      "John Stockdale" <jstockdale@stanford.edu>
To:        <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   3dmd Monitoring Daemon

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions for getting the 3dmd port
running. I have installed it and configured the 3dmd.conf file. Upon
boot, 3dmd runs and remains running; however, netstat -a does not
display 3dmd as listening on any port, nor does connecting to 3dmd on
the configured port work.

The config file I am using reads:
EMAIL Yes
SERVER <SMTP Server IP>
SENDER 3DM@<FreeBSD Box IP>
RCPT <Email Address>
AUDIO No
CALL3WARE No
EMAILRPT 0
PORT 2000
FW 25
HELP /usr/local/doc/3dm/
SNMP No
TRAP 1.2.3.4
COMM not_supported
PASSWORD No
KEY OmwmsK8lKk2
DIAG No
UPS No
UPS_IP 1.2.3.4
Drv_Idle No
Idle_Time 0
Pwr_Mode 0

I have Googled, searched the mailing list archives, and asked elsewhere
online to no avail. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate
it.

Thanks

Sincerely,

John Stockdale