Date:      Fri,  6 Feb 2004 11:07:34 +0100
From:      Emre Bastuz <info@emre.de>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Syskonnect SK0 not passing any data

Hi,

trying to get my Syskonnect SK-9843 revision 2.0 to work I now have an inter=
face
that is UP ...

sk0: flags=3D8943<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,PROMISC,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        ether 00:00:5a:9c:38:fe
        media: Ethernet autoselect (1000baseSX <full-duplex>)
        status: active

... but otherwise dead, i.e. passes no traffic.

I=B4m planning to use the interface for sniffing but tcpdump just does not r=
eceive
any data at all. A revision 1.0 of this card works fine for my 4.9 STABLE bo=
but this one simply does not operate at all.

Do you have any suggestions what I might be missing?

Thanks,

Emre

--
http://www.emre.de                        UIN: 561260
PGP Key ID: 0xAFAC77FD

I don't see why some people even HAVE cars. -- Calvin