Date:      Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:32:30 +0800 (SGT)
From:      Man Chan <freebsd_gb@yahoo.com.hk>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   how to get the source tree

Hi,=0A=0AI had tried to obtain the source tree of my system (8.2 release) t=
his afternoon and feel miss about the command cvs.=0AI use the following.=
=0Acvs get -rRELENG_8_2 ports=A0 after several minutes only the CVS is in t=
he /usr/ports and nothing else. I search the handbook and the internet for =
the answer but no useful answer.=A0 Can anyone tell me what is the correct =
command (cvs)=A0 to get the source and keep it up to date.=A0 Thanks.=0A=0A=
Man=0A