Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:13:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      kwoody@abalone.citytel.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Oops, killed init

I wanted to hup a process and was going to use -1 but forgot the - so I
killed init instead which logged me off of course.

Now how BAD is it to do this? This was one of my home boxes so not really
a big deal but I wont know what happedned to the machine till I get home
in about 5 hours but want some idea on what state the machine might be in
now...

Thanks.
Keith