Date:      Fri, 02 Jun 2000 18:41:30 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I will be in Japan and Korea from June 7th through June 15th

> So you are running this right before Usenix? Thats annoying - I've already
> booked a flight to San Diego on the 17th. Meeting *at* Usenix would be
> good though.

Well, we can do that too since most of the engineers who will be in
this meeting will be at USENIX as well (I can't speak for the Apple
engineers who are attending the SMP meeting, but pretty much all the
BSDi/FreeBSD people will be there).

Sorry there was a scheduling conflict - we actually held this right
before USENIX so that most people could fly directly from one event
to the other.

- Jordan