Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:14:33 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for sub-webmeister for the FreeBSD/AXP pages

The time has finally come for us to start putting out some
alpha-specific information in earnest.  In order to do this, we need to
create a set of pages specific to the FreeBSD/AXP port.

My page layout skills would get me shot on sight at a web-content
convention, so I'm looking for an enthused sub-webmeister to do some
writing and layout work.  I can arrange for infodump and plenty of raw
content material, but the prospective candidate will need to be able to
clean it up, format it, and maintain the resulting pages in the face of
new information.

No specialty knowledge of the FreeBSD/AXP port or any Alpha systems is
required, just the ability to write reasonable English and maintain a
neat set of static pages.

If you think that this is something that you'd like to take on, please
let me know.

Thanks!