Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:46:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        jesse reynolds <jesse@va.com.au>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how do you turn on / install drivers? (Xircom PC-Card Ethernet)

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

>You're getting things mixed up a bit, but it's understandable.

Yes it is understandable. My advice was based mostly on my experience with
monolithic kernels. I had forgotten there was such a thing as
/boot/kernel.conf as I use no modules. Forget me and listen to Mr.
Perlstein.

Thank You, 	| http://students.washington.edu/jcwells
Jason Wells	| "Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither