Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Thomas Yengst <yengst@photon.com>
Cc:        ppc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: donation of equipment

On 26-Oct-01 Thomas Yengst wrote:
> I have a 7100/66 with 32 MB RAM and a 512 MB harddrive that I don't use
> anymore. I realize it's old, but I'm willing to ship it to whomever
> could use it for FreeBSD testing.
>
> regards,

Well, for me, my problem is this:

1) I have very little PPC clue (like, I don't know the assembly language) but
that could be addressed with some appropriate books. :)

2) I don't have the time as I'm already working on SMPng pretty much full
steam. :)

The second one is the biggie for me.  I'll try and submit things that are
FreeBSD-specific moreso than ppc-specific to help out, but I can't commit to
spending large amounts of time on this at the moment.  Now, if someone else can
use it, that's great. :)