Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:45:21 -0700
From:      Christian Molnar <ChristianM@STLabs.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   /dev/zero

Hello Guys,

Trying to create a hard drive image I deleted /dev/zero.  How do I re-create
it?

Also, I was doing this to install Bochs and I did it on a partition that was
almost full, so it filled it up completely and gave me an error message
saying that the disk is full.  Now I have it at 109% capacity and can't find
out where the space went.  Any ideas on how I can clean it up?