Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 1996 09:02:20 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Lars Jonas Olsson" <jonas@mcs.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        jonas@mcs.net
Subject:   Win mail clients with MAPI

 I am trying to find an email solution with FreeBSD as mail server.
The problem is that the mail clients (on WfWG) have to have full MAPI
support. MAPI is some microsoft standard for manipulating, reading,
and writing mail from other programs (We would use it to synchronize
remote data bases for Commence package).

 My original idea was to use Eudora Pro that claims MAPI support.
This doesn't have full support though and doesn't work well with
Commence.

 Are there some other recommended mail clients for WfWG with
MAPI support and that work with SMTP/POP? Any demo versions?

Jonas

(Trying to avoid MS Exchange on NT server)