Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 14:50:48 +0300
From:      Alex Kapranoff <alex@kapran.bitmcnit.bryansk.su>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cc1 gets segmentation faults

I have -CURRENT on a UP P166 box.

I've just managed to build a new kernel and world (cvsuped yesterday)
and installed them both. Now I get:

cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/home/alex/work/own.

whenever I want to compile something not so trivial as `hello world'.

So, am I stuck in this situation? I cannot build neither kernel nor
gcc now. Are there any ways out? Unfortunately, I don't backup system
binaries, libs or headers.

How can I debug this? BTW, other big programs such as INN, apache +
mod_php4 work like a charm.

--
Alex Kapranoff,                              Voice: +7(0832)791845
We've lived 494 hours in the brand new millenium...