Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 01:34:12 +0100
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   new kld style

Hi,

While implementing a module based on /usr/share/examples/cdev???
I noticed that after loading it I get a warning that originates from
kern/kern_linker.c telling me that I'm using the old kld style. [This all
on -CURRENT]

Can you please point me to the right direction for the "new" style. Or
explain me if I'm missing something :-)
[or even tell me that I should not worry about this]

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos			RIPE Network Coordination Centre

PGP KeyID: 1024/0x3DCBEB8D
PGP Fingerprint: BB1E D037 F29D 4B40 0B26  F152 795F FCAB 3DCB EB8D